TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This document sets out the terms and conditions from UNLEASH Group Ltd when you:
- Purchase a ticket or register for any event or conference organised by UNLEASH Group Ltd and/or
- Subscribe to our digital mailing list which includes receiving newsletters and email and/or
- Participate in any survey of UNLEASH Group Ltd and/or
- Sign up to UNLEASH Insights
By completing any of the above actions, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions, and as such should read this document carefully.
UNLEASH Group Ltd. reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. Any amended terms and conditions will be posted on this website. Applicable from May 11th 2020
DECLARATION OF CONSENT
I hereby give my consent for UNLEASH Group Ltd. to collect, process and use my personal data for the purposes of:
- processing the purchase of my ticket to an UNLEASH event
- creating a membership profile to UNLEASH Insights
- reaching out to me directly with offers about future UNLEASH events and services of UNLEASH Group Ltd.
APPLYING FOR TICKETS
I hereby give my consent for the mandatory and voluntary data collected from me in the course of purchasing and or registering for tickets for UNLEASH events sold by UNLEASH Group Ltd. or its partners. I further give my permission for my user account details to be stored. I acknowledge that I may provide UNLEASH Group Ltd. with a reasonable timeframe to remove my details at any time that I no longer wish them to be stored. I acknowledge and accept that my data will be used for commercial purposes in accordance with this Data Protection Policy and Declaration of Consent and will be retained and stored for this purpose.
Should you wish your data to be removed you must request UNLEASH Group Ltd. to do so in writing. Requests will be processed within a 30-day period. Requests can be emailed to:
or addressed to:
UNLEASH Group Ltd.
Alkotas street 50.
I hereby give my consent for UNLEASH Group Ltd. to use the mandatory data and any voluntary data I provide when applying for a ticket on UNLEASH events. I acknowledge and accept that my data will be used for commercial, marketing and advertising purposes such as marketing and sales emails, social media messages and advertisements, and newsletters.
Once a successful purchase transaction has been completed, tickets are delivered electronically via email to the email address nominated by the purchaser. UNLEASH Group Ltd. claims the right to reject any ticket purchase within a maximum of 7 days after the clarified payment. If this happens, a full refund will be issued. The ticket acts as a receipt for the transaction and can be used to redeem entry at the UNLEASH event listed on the ticket. A printed hard-copy ticket or an electronic soft-copy ticket detailing the reference number or barcode can be used to register at the event.
You cannot resell a ticket. This includes subsidised tickets such as 1-Day Tickets, Pre-event, Investor/Start-up, Sponsor, Standard, Discounted (Early Bird, Super Saver), Executive, Expo-Only, VIP, Loyalty. Doing so will void the ticket and the ticket holder will not gain entry into the event. All tickets must be assigned to an attendee, and all attendee details must be complete. For the avoidance of doubt, this minimally includes: name, job title and company name. Ticket reassignment is possible but UNLEASH Group Ltd.claims the right to reject the reassigned person’s attendance within 7 days of the reassignment. To avoid rejection, contact UNLEASH Group Ltd. in advance of initiating the reassignment process. Registering for VIP complimentary tickets entails being charged an applicable security deposit, which is refunded immediately once the participant’s attendance at the show has been confirmed. No-shows are not eligible to receive a refund of this deposit.
ATTENDEE VETTING POLICY
UNLEASH commits to keeping the quality of its event attendance through vetting of ticket applications. To ensure that the investment of our Sponsors and Exhibitors is protected, we reserve the right to refuse entry to HR technology vendors, sales staff and other such profiles that are not consistent with our HR technology buyers’ universe.
Vendors and sales staff who apply for regular expo and conference passes will be initially refused and directed to our sponsorship sales team who may offer the chance to buy test drive tickets. HR technology vendors will be refused and directed to our Sponsorship sales team who may offer the chance to invest in sponsorship opportunities.
I acknowledge that UNLEASH Group Ltd. will not provide transport or travel expenses to or from any UNLEASH event.
I acknowledge that UNLEASH Group Ltd. will consider but not guarantee exhibitors requests for day changes at any event or conference. All items (screens, laptops, cabling and other electronic equipment, rooms, furniture etc.) supplied are on a rental basis and no exchange, transfer or refund of ordered items on-site will be entertained. Exhibitors must pay for any damages or losses caused to items supplied to them. Cancelled orders are not refundable. Non-standard items may be offered on request, subject to a separate quotation, and are subject to the same terms and conditions. Any complaint regarding rental items or installation must be lodged before the opening of the event. In respect of items rented on the day, items should be inspected immediately and tested. The equipment must be insured “all risk” by the hirer, who will remain liable until the authorised staff has collected the equipment. In case of disappearance, the equipment will be invoiced at the original insurance value.
EVENT CANCELLATION & POSTPONEMENT POLICY
UNLEASH Group Ltd. is not responsible for any loss or damage as a result of cancellation or postponement of an UNLEASH event. UNLEASH Group Ltd. shall assume no liability whatsoever in the circumstances that an UNLEASH event is cancelled, rescheduled or postponed due to a fortuitous event, Act of God, unforeseen occurrence or any other event that renders performance of an event impracticable, illegal or impossible. For purposes of this clause, a fortuitous event shall include, but not be limited to war, fire, labour strike, extreme weather or other emergency.
Please note that while speakers and topics are confirmed at the time of publishing, circumstances beyond the control of the organisers may necessitate substitutions, alterations, or cancellations of the speakers and/or topics. As such, UNLEASH Group Ltd. reserves the right to alter or modify the advertised speakers and/or topics if necessary, without any liability to you whatsoever. Any substitutions or alterations will be updated on our web page as soon as possible.
UNLEASH event tickets are non-refundable. If you are unable to attend the event, you are may transfer your ticket to another UNLEASH event within 13 months. Payment must be made ten (10) days after the original event registration, either via credit card or bank transfer and cannot be withheld for the new event transfer. If payment is withheld by the client, then UNLEASH has the right to charge each registrant €250 (exclusive of VAT or local taxes) or has the right to refuse admittance to an upcoming event.
For any difference in cost, based on the daily exchange rate, UNLEASH will reimburse or ask for payment from the client for the new ticket price and type. Transfer ticket requests must be received in writing, be addressed to email@example.com, and include the event and dates that the client wishes not to attend, as well as, the event and dates that the client would like to transfer their ticket to.
ONLINE SURVEYS AND FORMS
I hereby give my consent for UNLEASH Group Ltd. to store any voluntary information I may provide in the course of participating in an online survey or filling out an online form. I acknowledge and accept that my data will be used for commercial purposes in accordance with this Data Protection Policy and Declaration of Consent and will be retained and stored for this purpose.
When personal information (e.g. name, e-mail address, work address, phone numbers and other contact information) is provided through the UNLEASH Group Ltd websites or directly by e-mail you give consent to UNLEASH Group Ltd for:
- Processing and administering your personal data to perform all necessary actions to give effect to your request or instructions
- Retaining a record of incoming and outgoing communications (e.g. email) to process your personal data as outlined in this Privacy Statement.
UNLEASH Group Ltd. may also collect the following information about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site
- Name and physical shipping, contact and payment addresses
- Email address and telephone numbers
- Credit card, debit card or bank information
- Date of birth
- Tax identification or VAT number (if applicable)
- Social Media profiles, e.g. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn
USE OF PERSONAL DATA UNLEASH
Group Ltd. will not share your address, e-mail address, or personal information to any third party without your permission. I hereby give my consent for UNLEASH Group Ltd.to store the following types of data as a profile for internal purposes:
- Mandatory and voluntary data collected when purchasing tickets.
- Mandatory and voluntary data collected when registering a complimentary admission ticket as well as the date of the ticket registration. Voluntary disclosures when participating in online surveys.
- If I have opted-in to receive email communication about related events I give consent for UNLEASH Group Ltd. or its partner companies to analyse and use the data for the purpose of targeted advertising communications to me on relevant topics and products in connection with HRN EuropeKFT or UNLEASH events and promotions.
- Data collected from any connected social media for which I have provided my explicit prior consent
- If I have provided my mobile telephone number, I consent to HRN EuropeKFT. or its partner companies to contact me by SMS in relation to events for which I am purchasing a ticket or registering an expression of interest.
- I acknowledge that my data may be used for marketing purposes by HRNEurope KFT or a third party to contact me by phone or e-mail to ascertain my views on our services, which will be similar to the ones to which I have already subscribed.
- I furthermore consent to the mathematical and statistical analysis of my personal data for advertising purposes. However, my e-mail address may be used for advertising purposes only with my express consent.
- I also give my consent for my data to be updated and supplemented with additional data.
- Accordingly, I give my consent for UNLEASH Group Ltd. and it’s partners to collect data relating to me personally from public domain sources and to store these along with my personal data that are already under the control of UNLEASH Group Ltd. and it’s partners.
- I give my consent for UNLEASH Group Ltd. to analyse this newly collected data together with the data already under their control and to use the same for the purpose of targeted advertising communications to me on relevant topics and products.
- I furthermore consent to the imported contact data being used for the purposes of improving our system for enhanced networking opportunities and tailored content.
- UNLEASH Group Ltd. has free lifetime use of any image or video content created by attendees at UNLEASH events (and any other events organised by UNLEASH Group Ltd).
RIGHT OF ACCESS
You have a right to be given a copy of any of your personal data held by UNLEASH Group Ltd. Requests for a copy of your personal data can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or addressed to:
UNLEASH Group Ltd.
Alkotas street 50.
RIGHT OF RECTIFICATION OR ERASURE
If UNLEASH Group Ltd. holds incorrect information about you which was originally submitted by you through our websites, you have the right to have the data amended. Further, you have the right to have any information you have sent to us via our websites erased. To request your right to rectification and/or erasure please send your request to:
or in writing to:
UNLEASH Group Ltd.
Alkotas street 50.
Requests should include:
- Your name and address.
- A description of the specific personal data you wish rectified.
Please note that UNLEASH Group Ltd. is not required to rectify or erase your data where doing so would prevent you from meeting your contractual obligations to UNLEASH Group Ltd. or where UNLEASH Group Ltd. is required to process your personal data for a lawful purpose in accordance with the Data Protection Acts. In the event of any conflict between these terms and the provisions of the Data Protection Acts, the Data Protection Acts shall prevail.
The security of your personal information is important to us. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is fully secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, UNLEASH Group Ltd. cannot guarantee its absolute security and cannot accept any liability where the security of your personal information is compromised.
When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card number) on our registration or order forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (TLS/SSL).
- UNLEASH Group Ltd. shall be entitled to delegate the duties provision of its obligations under this agreement.
- No other terms shall apply to this agreement and these terms contain the entire agreement and understanding between UNLEASH Group Ltd. In respect of all matters which are referred to herein and supersede any prior, written or oral agreement between us relating to such matters. You confirm that in agreeing to accept these terms you have not relied on any representation that is not expressly included here and you agree that you shall have no remedy in respect of any misrepresentation which has not become a part of these terms. However, nothing in these terms purport to exclude liability for any fraudulent statement or act.
- If any part of the terms herein shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed to be severable from these terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any of the remaining provisions of the terms.
You agree not to:
- Use the website and mobile applications oh UNLEASH Group Ltd. for any illegal purpose and agree to use them in accordance with all relevant laws.
- Upload or transmit through the websites or mobile applications any computer viruses, macro viruses, trojan horses, worms or anything else harmful.
- Use the websites or mobile applications in a manner which may cause the website to be interrupted, damaged, rendered less efficient or such designed to interfere with, interrupt or disrupt the normal operating procedures of a computer or any material which is defamatory, offensive, or of an obscene or menacing character, or that may cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety, that the effectiveness or functionality of the website is in any way impaired or violates or infringes the rights of any person, or company (including, but not limited to, rights of intellectual property, rights of confidentiality or rights of privacy) privacy of the UNLEASH Group Ltd operated websites and mobile applications
- Create or publish a hypertext link to any part of the UNLEASH Group Ltd websites or mobile applications or attempt any unauthorised access to any part or component.
- Copy or distribute any part of the UNLEASH Group Ltd websites or mobile applications in any medium without our prior written consent and alter or modify any part of the website other than as may be reasonably necessary to use the website for its intended use.
We reserve the right to modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, the website (or any part of it) with or without notice to you.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Whilst we will use reasonable endeavours to verify the accuracy of any information we place on the websites and mobile applications, we make no warranties, whether express or implied in relation to its accuracy. The websites and mobile applications are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis for your information and personal use only without any representation or endorsement. Unless specified in separate terms and conditions relating to a particular product or service, we make no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the websites/mobile applications, or products or services offered on the websites and mobile applications whether by us or on our behalf. You acknowledge that we cannot guarantee and therefore shall not be in any way responsible for the security or privacy of any information taken from the websites or mobile applications by you.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
UNLEASH Group Ltd. reserves the right to modify this Data Protection Policy and Declaration of Consent at any time. Any changes will be posted on our homepage and other places we deem appropriate so that you are aware of the changes.
Complaints can be made to:
We will endeavour to resolve any customer complaints where reasonable.