Unique content will be delivered via +150 sessions and keynotes across 12 stages, including the popular Future of Work, HR Tech and iRecruit main stages.
22 September 2017, Amsterdam — HR Tech World, the fastest growing international event on the Future of Work, has announced the full agenda for its largest show yet at the Amsterdam RAI on 24-25 October, 2017.
HR Tech World returns to Amsterdam to gather the Who’s Who of the industry including innovators and thinkers from leading organisations such as Airbus, Reddit, Visa, Uber, TomTom, Deutsche Bahn and IBM to share industry knowledge about how new technologies will shape the world of work as we know it.
Unique content will be delivered via +150 sessions and keynotes across 12 stages, including the popular Future of Work, HR Tech and iRecruit main stages. Attendees will hear from inspirational speakers in the vanguard of the Future of Work, including:
- Arianna Huffington, Founder and CEO of Thrive Global: Redefining Success: The third metric that can benefit your bottom line
- Nick Bostrom, Founding Director, Future of Humanity Institute: The future of machine intelligence
- Niklas Östberg, Co-Founder & CEO, Delivery Hero: What it takes to catch a unicorn?
- Dr. Daniel Thorniley, Leading Global Economist: The end of work as we know it? (The robots are coming to get you!)
- Corinne Vigreux, Co-founder, TomTom: Reinventing TomTom
- Panel: Female Founders – Breaking Tech’s Glass Ceiling with Urshka Srshen, Co-Founder & CPO, Bellabeat and Ida Tin, Founder & CEO, Clue
- Peter Hinssen, Chairman and Co-Founder, Nexxwork: Organizations in the day after tomorrow
HR Tech World is proud to be working with global market leaders including SAP SuccessFactors, Workday and Cornerstone, who continue to be major sponsors at the show. Delegates will have a chance to meet Avature, NGA Human Resources, Benify, IBM, Talentsoft, ADP, The Adecco Group and Oracle and many other innovative companies on the show’s Expo Floor.
The Expo Floor will also feature the HR Tech World Startup Zone, a dedicated area where 100+ of the hottest startups in HR Tech (both early and late stage) will showcase their latest products and solutions. The show’s tailored Startup Competition returns once again and allows pre-selected startups to take center stage to deliver powerful pitches. A panel of industry leading judges and investors will then choose a winner out of 5 finalists and award them with EUR 10,000 of sponsorship as a grand prize. Participants also enjoy the opportunity to network with a roster of top investors and venture capitalists from Index Ventures, Eurohold and Talent Tech Labs.
“HR Tech World Amsterdam will be our biggest yet with 5000 attendees and we are excited to be returning to the city where our show was first produced,” said Marc Coleman, Founder and CEO of HR Tech World. “We’ve brought in a number of business visionaries over the years including Sir Richard Branson, Gary Vaynerchuk, Sir Ken Robinson and more and have created an equally impressive agenda that will inspire attendees to unleash their people’s potential in the workplace.”